Thursday, November 17, 2011

A LEO'S HEART by Linda Brady

I Found My Soul Mission

I have been a karmic astrologer for thirty five years. Over that time I discovered that my astrological chart was a gift from my Soul. It contained all of the symbols that I needed to discover my reason to be on this earth.  It revealed my spiritual mission.  I learned this by studying my south and north node.  The north node is the point where the moon orbiting its way to the earth's northern hemisphere intercepts the earth's orbit around the Sun. It is a focal point that indicates where new growth is needed. The south node is the point where the moon on its way to earth's southern hemisphere intercepts the earth's orbit intercepts the earth's orbit around the Sun. It is a focal point which indicates what is old. These two points are always opposite to each other. Martin Schulman in his book "Karmic Astrology" states that the nodes are actually points of soul magnetism: the north node pulling toward the future: the south node coming from the past. Of the many symbols present in my chart, the north node provided me the specific information on how my soul wanted to develop...
I Learned to be a Leo

My north node is in the sign of Leo.  I am a sun sign Sagittarius with, I am ashamed to say, many judgments about Leo people.  I was appalled when I discovered that my mission was to become one of them.  After some weeping and wailing I surrendered and committed to becoming the best Leo I could be. If my soul wanted that, so be it.  I began to develop Leo characteristics: courage, leadership, inspiration, generosity and confidence. I knew that I had needed to be a Leo who inspired others to be the best that they can be.  I needed to be a generous, heart centered leader whose example might help others be courageous and strong.. This was not easy task for my personality... I come from a south node in Aquarius, which means that I am, by nature, a shy, introverted, blend into the background kind of girl.. I began this life with a bias towards introversion and a deep desire to be invisible.  That was my personality’s bias and I learned to alter the beliefs and altitudes that kept me in that place.   If my soul wanted my personality to transform and express the energy of Leo so that I could fulfill my life’s purpose then I would...
For years I believed that was enough.  It was a struggle and for years I had to literally turn an internal switch to becoming that bright, shining Leo light.  It took a great deal of will, courage and strength.  I was often exhausted when I was done performing and I could turn the switch to off.  For many years I thought that was how it would be.  I was not aware that I had only taken the first step to becoming an integrated human being.  I had intellectually become the Leo, but something was still missing – I still did not have the Leo’s heart. 


The Voice in the Parking Lots

Then one day I began hearing my name being spoken in parking lots.  I would be unlocking my car door and a voice would say: “Linda, Linda”.  I would turn and no one would be there.  It happened for months.  After months of this, I would just scream WHAT???  No answer.  I let it go and when it occurred I ignored it.  Then I began smelling cinnamon – in my car, at work at my school, in stores, places that had no cinnamon. Now I was hearing my name and smelling cinnamon at the same time.  Luckily I was and still am reasonably sane and grounded and I never feared for my mental health.  I knew there was something important happening and that I needed to figure it out.  My husband Michael finally suggested that I do some hypnotic meditations.  I am not an easy subject, but one blessed day it worked and I had a beautiful vision.  I was a small child in a castle at Christmas.  I was walking toward a very large throne with a big man dressed in fur, wearing a large gold crown with rubies as big as my little hand.  The castle was decorated with evergreen boughs and smelled like cinnamon!  I ran to him as quick as my little legs would carry me. He picked me up and sat me on his lap.  I buried my head into his furry chest and felt totally protected and safe.  My heart opened and could feel the power of this gentle giant flowing into me. I began to cry from pure joy.  He stroked my hair and talked softly to me, calling me his child.  That was my introduction to my Soul. I was not alone any more!  I had found my Leo heart and I was complete. 

Discover Your Soul Mission

I would like each of you, dear readers, to have the same experience.  Let’s begin with your discovering the sign that rules your soul mission.  Please send me your date, time and place of birth and e-mail address and I will send you your soul's mission.  My new web site, CreativeChoices.com will launch on 11/22/11.  I offer a FREE astrological chart when you sign on! 


1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to start a blog.
    It's not the first time I have felt your inspiration in my life, dear friend.
    Always your
    Janey

    ReplyDelete